Elucida Oncology™, located near Princeton, New Jersey, is focused on transforming outcomes for patients with primary solid tumors or metastatic disease using our proprietary C’Dot platform, which is a novel targeted ultrasmall hybrid silica biomaterial. Our company has a diversified clinical development pipeline covering multiple diagnostic and therapeutic areas, including intraoperative imaging, nuclear imaging, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, and targeted drug delivery.
Position and work Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking applicants for two Research Associate positions. For these positions, applicants will be expected to apply focused expertise to the biological testing of ultrasmall hybrid biomaterials for cancer diagnosis and treatment, and participate in daily lab upkeep to maintain operations and quality assurance. Successful candidates will have demonstrated proficiency in cell culture techniques and performance of in-vitro cytotoxicity assays, work well in a team environment, and be capable of contributing to the intellectual development of the company, e.g. be capable of critically reviewing scientific literature/patents, and presenting data at internal and external meetings.
- Degree in Biology, Cancer Biology, Biomedical Engineering or a related field.
- S. (with 5+ years of biotech/industry experience) or M.S./Ph.D. (with 2+ years of biotech experience)
- Experience in cell biology, g. cell culture techniques and in vitro cell viability assays
- Experience in flow cytometry and/or confocal microscopy is a plus
- Experience in biomaterials synthesis and characterization is a plus
- Knowledge of quality assurance is a plus
- Must be an excellent team player
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Outstanding compensation package based on qualifications and experience, including competitive base salary, bonus, and stock option
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tax-effective reimbursement accounts for childcare and medical expenses
- Life Insurance programs
This position will be filled as quickly as possible. Applications will be evaluated as they are received. If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.